Training is tied to a BSA member ID. If training was completed or recorded under a different BSA member ID and a different member ID is being used to login to Scoutbook or MyScouting, you will not see training recorded under the other member ID.
- NOTE: Training is stored at https://my.Scouting.org Scoutbook simply links to it.
Verifying your correct BSA member ID:
- Make sure you know your current BSA member ID from your current registration. Contact your local unit or council to find your current member ID associated with your current registration.
- Login to http://my.scouting.org.
- In the upper left corner click on menu and then select Legacy Tools.
- Select manage BSA member ID. Make sure that the BSA member ID you want appears, if it does not, add it.
- Select the BSA Member ID you want to make as your Primary.
Bringing Training Over from a Different Member ID
You can try the process here and see if it moves your training over.